Saturday 12 May 2012

Merlin eats better than we do!!

Just a quick one, in jealousy of Merlin!! I had looked at the ingredients of Acana before we put Merlin on the food, and sort of though 'oh that sounds good, it'll do' but tonight I thought I'd do a bit more research - So I looked up the ingredients ;


Dehydrated chicken (30%), russet potato, deboned chicken (6%), deboned walleye (6%), dehydrated whitefish (6%), peas, chicken fat (5%), alfalfa, chicken liver (2%), deboned lake whitefish (2%), whole eggs (2%), salmon oil (1%), sweet potato, pumpkin, spinach, turnip greens, tomatoes, carrots, apples, organic kelp, cranberries, blueberries, juniper berries, blackcurrants, chicory root, licorice root, angelica roots, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, summer savory, rosemary.


He definitely eats better than we do! Also, I am happy to say there is not one ingredient (after looking up alfalfa!) that I didn't know what it was - which I think is quite good as normally dog food is like E09209083 etc. 

Will post about the rest of Monster's week some other time! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww. My baby cousin Mr Merlin Whippet .... Also eats more than Me, Charlotte, Emilia and Eden do altogether in a month!x

    ReplyDelete