Friday 30 March 2012

Second Vacc's + Travelling

Merlin had a very busy weekend last weekend...

On Saturday we went to a pet shop and brought far too much! We brought him a little harness for his walkies, unfortunately he was in-between sizes of all the dog harness' so we had to get him a cat harness, which is fine, it works the same and is probably better as it has a adjustable bit on it, which means he can use it for quite a while!
We also brought a new toy which we thought would help his chewing and some proper chews that he is very fond of!

He was very good in the shop and the staff made a very big fuss of him and gave him lots of loves, they also let him try some doggy ice-cream, which he was very partial to!

Then on the Sunday our Gran (who isn't actually our gran) came over and then we had to take her back to Essex, and he met all of our families! He met Josh (OH)'s parents, sister, brother-in-law and nephew. He also met my Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle and my sister and four nieces. He was very well behaved and had lots of love from all of them, especially from Josh's parents, which made up for the fact my grandparents gave very little!

He was only car sick to begin with and since then has been very good indeed! We are super proud of him!

This week we have been focusing a lot on his training and went to see the training without Merlin the other day, and thought it was very good, so will definitely be taking him there :) Although, he's going to be in the older doggies class due to the timings... unless I can work something out. So he's going to be bottom of his little class poor boy! We're going to do lots of working hard with him in the mean time I think.

Anyway, here are some pics!

Him in his spiffy harness!



Him enjoying the sun :)


6 comments:

  1. He really is gorgeous. Such a character - you can really see it in the photos. Thank you for talking to me on petforums. It's a whole new world. I am really excited about getting a puppy. As you will see by my name I have 6 kids. I am keeping that a bit quiet on the forum! I don't want people to think my house is too chaotic to bring home a puppy to. We have our moments but it's not too bad. I love animals and my daughter and I feel we don't have enough of them! my husband is not so sure. Speak soon Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I didn't say I am thepitts on the forum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya,

    Thank you so much. He is doing so well - the first week was hard, but now it really is just lovely! I honestly, can't imagine life without him!

    I don't think the number of children you have should stop you having a dog! My sister has four children, and I'm sure if her OH let her, she would have a dog too, and really from 4 to 6, there's only another two! :P

    Let us know how you get on with looking for your pup :) It's always interesting to see xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing lil doggie x gunna steal him before you leave x<3
    Charlie<3x

    ReplyDelete
  5. merlin is so cute! he looks so yong and beatiful can i have merlin i love the browness on him!why dose mirlin look so cute and in the picture you can see his bright pink ears

    emi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love him lots xxxxxxx
    love eden xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete